Terms and Conditions
Next day delivery is available on all orders in Mainland UK only and must be selected as your preferred method of delivery. Orders placed on a Friday for Next Day Delivery will be delivered on the Following Monday. So, if delivery for Saturday is required, please select "Saturday Service" please note this is subject to geographical restrictions. (See Free and Next Day Delivery Exclusions). We also offer next day on all of products, even special-order items. This is because when your item comes in, it will be shipped with DPD. Providing it has come in before our cut off point.
Our standard delivery is FREE of charge for UK mainland but does have geographical limitations where a surcharge is enforced by our couriers. You will be advised prior to payment at the check- out if this is applicable once you have entered your address details.
Free and Next Day Delivery Exclusions
- Scottish highland postcodes starting with DD, IV, AB, ZE, FK, HS, KA, KW and PH.
- All Northern Ireland postcodes (starting with BT)
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Delayed Delivery or Items arrived Damaged
- Delivery of products (in stock items) will normally be made within 2-4 working days from clearance of payment or your selected delivery service. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated online but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control.
- Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you will have the option to cancel your order or wait for the items.
- On delivery our couriers will deliver the goods unopened, it is your responsibility to check you have received the correct number of items and there is no damage, (if there is you must note this on the delivery and call us immediately) if everything is correct then you will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery which shall be conclusive evidence that you have received your order.
- Disputing delivery will require an investigation by the courier services. You, must wait for the investigation to conclude before replacement items are sent or refunds are done.
- We also cannot be held responsible for delays from delivery services, adverse weather, human error or technological errors.
- We advise all customers to receive their goods and check them over BEFORE booking their cars into be fitted in their chosen workshop. We cannot reimburse you for loss of de- posits on fittings or incurred charges.
Once you have placed your order it is not always possible to cancel it as we use automated systems that run during times when the business is closed. Should you wish to cancel your order then you need to call us on 0330 320 5050 and notify us with your intention, there is no guarantee that the order will be cancelled and may still be shipped. Our call centre is not open over the weekend but our warehouse will be.
- You can return New and Unused goods within 30 days of delivery, this is providing you have notified us within 14 days of you receiving the item, you would like to return the goods.
- If you are returning goods because you no longer want them you must return the goods in the same condition as received.
- Cost of return will be your responsibility, please use a secure and safe way to return your unwanted items.
- Damaged products sent back will be rejected unless they were received to you in that way. (you will need to send proof before returning the item)
For goods return unwanted please log into your account and register a return.
- For goods received faulty within 30 days, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. Please get in touch with us in this event.
- Goods that are faulty outside 30 days need to be repaired by the manufacturer. (see below for more details). By law, you have to give us the chance to repair the faulty goods.
- If the defect is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, you will be contacted via email with the details of where to send your item off for repair with relevant references numbers. In some circumstances the manufacturer may require you to deal directly with their repair agents to ensure that the process is carried out as quickly as possible for you.
- Fitting or postage costs are not covered by any returns procedure or warranty.
No one likes buying something and it goes faulty so we have simplified the process of returning the item for a resolution. If the item is within the 30 days period, send it in to us and we will do as instructed with the item. YOU MUST REGISTER A RETURN PRIOR
The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of the Company (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- a. any breach of these conditions;
- b. any use made or resale by you of any of the goods, or of any product incorporating any of the goods; and
- c. any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the Contract.
Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Company:
- a. for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence; or
- b. under section 2(3), Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- c. for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- d. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to the above clauses:
- a. the Company's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the Contract price; and
- b. we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at a the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall not in any event include loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure, depletion of goodwill, and loss of privacy or any other claims which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have an order query please contact us via contact us page or call us on 0330 320 5050 Monday to Friday 9:30am till 5:30pm.
Please note telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
In Phase Audio
Note: This is not an address for public entry. Please note, we do not accept visitors. Please visit our Car Audio Centre outlet in Nottingham for face to face service
Terms and Conditions for Extended Warranty
- Device must be registered on the In Phase Audio Website within 30 days of purchase
- Does not cover customer malfunction, malicious damage, tampering or adjusting settings etc.
- Does not cover labour charges
- Is not transferable
- Includes standard 1 year warranty. (not 2 years on top of your standard 1 year)
- Does not include wear and tear
- Does not cover cosmetic damage
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Company Registration No. 04158516
VAT No. 764391802;